things I wanna do to my truck:
- Rollbar, with spotlights
- Bullbars on the grill
- Get my headlight / front bumper fixed
- Jack it up a few inches, preferably somewhere along 6 and a half
- Repaint it
funds available for said things:
1. My radio is mine. I worked on it and put it in there. If I let you change a station, I really have respect for you. The “LOUD” function stays on 24/7, though. I’m very picky about who touches my radio.
Note: changing the volume is only okay if you’re turning it up.
2. No, you cannot drive it. Not unless we’re dating. And even then, I would have to REALLY trust you, and you’d have to be a great driver. She’s like a wild bull: you gotta know how to handle her, cause trust me, she bucks and kicks. She gets loose real easy and no one can handle her right but me. She’s very picky about who she allows behind the wheel.
3. My truck does not have working air, so I have to roll the windows down. I do this for two reasons: one, I love hanging my arm out the side, and two, fresh air is WAY better for you than processed A/C. I’ll even do it during a rainstorm, but of course I understand if other people don’t like that. I will OCCASIONALLY tolerate being hot and crap, if someone is bothered by my windows.
4. I don’t like to admit it a lot, but I do like to drive fast. The truck is a V8, and trust me, it lets you know it. When I really lay into her, she GROWLS, baby. It’s sexy.
5. My truck is not just a truck. She was handed down to me, by my grandfather. It’s the same truck I grew up riding in. When you ride with me, you show me some respect, or you can walk home. That truck means a lot to me.
6. She’s 20 years old, and she’s rusty. No, I do not want to pain it. No, I do not want to “buff out those scratches.” They are a part of her. Hell, they are a part of ME. I like her the way she is, cause she’s beautiful like that, and it’s who she really is.
7. My truck is NOT a trash can. Don’t throw your crap in her.
8. You are required to smile and have fun while riding with me.
So my ‘93 Ford F-150 truck ain’t a 4x4 but I still kinda wanna lift it anyways. Should I?